Journey to the end... Destinations are few...

Life is a twister.. Accept it.. Bear it.. Live it.. When problems smile at you.. Give them your best smile..!!

Being thoughtful, emotional, sensitive, nostalgic all at one time!!

It is like i want to do something but i don't feel like doing it..
It is like i want to write but can't find words..
It is like i want to listen to a song but I can't find the lyrics..
It is like i want to stay in this world but i want to reach the moon as well..
It is like i want to swim but i want to fly as well..
It is like i want to be awake but i want to sleep as well..
It is like i want to hear but i want to speak as well..

I am going crazzzy... don't know what I have written.

6 comments:

Tis is always awesome !!!!

Yur emotions flowing intu wrdz...


joliiesss!!!!!!!

Its like I want to b ur friend... but wait... ur crazy !
Koi nai.. I am crazy too :)

Thanks!

But may I know who is this?

Ajay

Hi... Vinesh here !
softy engineer... working wid tcs...
Ekdum taza taza heart broken ... so able to relate wid u words... sply humko bhula na paoge ;)
(heart broken na hota to lagta ki Ajay ko koi tp nai hai jo blog blog khel raha hai ;))
nyways... I love life n every aspect of it... and would love if I find u as one of the friendly aspect... wats say...

Hi Vinesh,

Sorry to hear that and thanks for the appreciation!

TCS in which city dude? We can always be friends man!

Regards,
Ajay

Hi Ajay !

I am in TCS - Mumbai. You can mail me @ Vinesh.Prabhu@tcs.com

Yup... V r friends now... I have one more friend Rohit Sharma ... urf ... Daddu... not only u have common surname ... n ... common jacket which you are wearing.... u have one more thing in common... guess what ??????


====== Vinesh