Journey to the end... Destinations are few...

Life is a twister.. Accept it.. Bear it.. Live it.. When problems smile at you.. Give them your best smile..!!


Moon take me away
Out from the bay,
Deep into the ocean… where life is great!!!!

Wind is cheating on me…
Flowers are smiling free…
Night says morning is away...
Deadly Sun roasts my day…

I have heard “Oceans are great”…
Deep down there is nothing gray…
Angels still have home there...
Evil is very far away…

Moon please take me there…
This bay will kill me right away…

3 comments:

u havent lost interest in life rite? common come off to chn...no need to go to moon bud!

Mmm
Dark !

hey.......this is an intriguing one....got lost in d words....had imagined smthng like this in dreams .... tne poem enlivens it.
grt work
warmth
jasmine