Journey to the end... Destinations are few...

Life is a twister.. Accept it.. Bear it.. Live it.. When problems smile at you.. Give them your best smile..!!


You have given meaning to my life..!!

When I breathe, your smell enters me..!!

When I hear, your voice surrounds me..!!

When I walk, your shadow accompanies me..!!

When I laugh, your heart touches me..!!

When I see, your eyes glitter at me,

You are always here with me..!!

The love of yours has created me..!!
All I want is, you, to believe me..!!

10 comments:

gr8 creation dude... btw any motive behind the scene?

Hi Dh@v@l,
Thanx dude.. There is no motive but only motivation here!! :)

hey nice poem....keep it up :P

Nice stuff...I see that ur motivation motivates you well... :P

A small poem that i wrote...

The sky above me is full of stars,
The land i'm standing on is all parched,
The rustle of the leaves sinks through my heart,
We both stand apart,
The words very few,
The times very hard...

You should try your hand at writing on a few subjects and not keep yourself to just writing poems!!! :)

Have fun writing :-)

when i comment, your smile reminds me... hhehe!! so u made me write a poetic sentence...u rock dude! good one :)

hey ajay that was a pretty poem, keep up the work. Talk to you later sweetheart!!!

nice one!

thanks for ur nice comments on my blog...

btw ...i m also a CA....were are u from?

Mmm
"All I want is, you, to believe me..!!"

Why ? She dosen't believe in you?:)
Trust and beilef r important to all relationships. Gud one :)

hey ajay you really write cool!
But be brave to confess your love to "You"
Who is this "YOU" your imagination or real "you"
bloggers se kya chupana!!


She must be a "CA" like you

nice poem........
it's simple and touching
:)